We are Hosting an Emergency Medical Dispatch training course in Prince Albert
Learn more below - Register Early to avoid disappointment!
EMD #19112 – June 15-17, 2018 - 8:00a - 5:00p Instructor: Dave Woods
Emergency Medical Communications is one of the fastest growing professional opportunities. While certain job sectors might be in decline, the need for dedicated emergency communications specialists is always in demand.
Parkland Ambulance Communications is one of three wide area emergency medical dispatch centers in the Province of Saskatchewan. Our communications center uses state of the art technology to handle over 20,000 calls per year for 15 different ambulance companies in three of Saskatchewan's largest health regions. Combined with coordination of services for numerous first responders and other emergency services partners, our communication center is a busy hub of activity.
Come see if a career in emergency medical services communications might be for you.
- Great wages starting at $26.25 per hour
- Great working environment in a fun family like atmosphere
- Great benefits such as group pension plan, full medical and dental and more
- Training and uniform allowance
- Flexible shifts
What we look for:
- A friendly, professional, courteous and committed individual
- Able to multitask in sometimes an extremely busy and stressful work environment
- Good computer and typing skills
- National Academy Emergency Medical Dispatch (NAEMD) certified but we will train the right candidate
- Someone willing to become an exceptional member of our health care team
You can fax resume to (306) 922-1250
Learn more about emergency medical communications profession from these links: